November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, May 3, 2013
show that 1-sin x/cosx + cosx/1-sin x = 2 sec x
Answer this Question
- I can't seem to prove these trig identities and would really ...
- Prove the following trigonometric identities. please give a ...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
- Verify the identity: sin^(1/2)x*cosx - sin^(5/2)*cosx = cos^3x sq root ...
Calculus 2 Trigonometric Substitution
- I'm working this problem: ∫ [1-tan...
- Hi! Okay so we just learned this last week and I completely lost on ...
- Simplify #3: [cosx-sin(90-x)sinx]/[cosx-cos(180-x)tanx] = [...
- Verify that each equation is an identity.. tan A= sec a/csca...
- Prove the following identities: 13. tan(x) + sec(x) = (cos(x...
- Simplify #1: cscx(sin^2x+cos^2xtanx)/sinx+cosx = cscx((1)tanx)/sinx+...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.