Posted by Cassie on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:55pm.
Which pronoun correctly completes the sentence?
I am not sure who is following us, but it might be ___?
I know "him" sounds correct...but I just needed to be sure...??
Lang. Arts - Deidre, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:01pm
Yes. That is correct.
Lang. Arts - Cassie, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:01pm
Lang. Arts - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:06pm
You're both wrong.
The correct pronoun is "she."
"She" is a predicate nominative following the linking verb "might be."
Lang. Arts - Lady Lyric, Monday, May 27, 2013 at 12:05pm
Ms. Sue is correct, it is "she."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Please some one check to see if I got these right. Thank you:) 1.Which...
- HELPPPP NOOWW !!!!! - Type the pronoun that correctly completes the sentence. ...
- Check my answers - Question 1.Choose the answer that identifies the case of the...
- ENGLISH - 1.Is the group of words a simple sentence, a compound sentence, a run-...
- Business Communication - Identify the sentence with the correct adjective or ...
- english - 1. The team __ is wearing the red jerseys is the one I came to see. ...
- English - Which word correctly completes the sentence? __________ time for us ...
- english please help - 1. The team __ is wearing the red jerseys is the one I ...
- French - Hello, I am taking a French course online and i just want someone to ...
- PRONOUNS? ENGLISH HELP - Which pronoun correctly completes the sentence? ...