Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 2:21pm.
It is not possible to get a good workout at home.
Most home equipment is expensive.
A treadmill is a good choice of home equipment for a person who wants to improve their cardiovascular fitness.
Something as simple as an exercise ball can provide a well rounded workout.
An advantage of a home gym is that you can exercise on your own schedule.
It is unnecessary to work out at a fitness facility when you can purchase a set of weights to use at home.
Many people prefer working out at a gym, and find that they can achieve their fitness goals more easily than working out at home.
When you are considering membership at a gym you should make sure that the background music is at a comfortable level suitable to your taste.
It is unacceptable to walk around to check out the cleanliness of a fitness facility before you join.
When you are considering a gym membership you should make sure that the person at the front desk is courteous and friendly.
- Health - chris, Friday, May 2, 2014 at 2:41pm
- Health - SpongeBob, Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 8:38am
^These are all correct for those you have doubt, I would have selected the same answers my self.
- Health - Yes it is correct, Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 7:45pm
Yes for those of you who have doubt, the answers that chris gave us is correct
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- PHI 103 - Will someone please confirm my answers here. I'm stumped. Feel good, ...
- Fine Arts - The Hellenistic style was exemplified in A)Seasted boxer B) ...
- Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
- science questions true or false! - 5. Air is a good conductor of heat. (1 point...
- econ - I asked this question couple days before. Exporters suffer when their ...
- Science - 1. Scientists are not concerned with the human impact on the ...
- grammar - Can you plese tell if the follong questions are true or false (...