February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 2, 2013
During the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s, the chief concern with respect to schooling was
A) equal funding of schools.
B) access to and equity in public education.
C) improving test scores of all children.
D) removing prayer from public schools.
I believe the answer is B, is this correct?
, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:49am
Answer This Question
- What role did nativism play in federal policy? Concern for ...
teacher aide language and other barriers
- to be truly successful teachers aide ...
proof read and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private ...
Please proofread my essay and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private ...
- which of the following was a significant part of the civil rights ...
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private and public ...
teachers aide early chidhood education and after s
- a good activity for a ...
- can you review this for me? please Public School to Home school A...
- HOW DID THE MEDIA INFLUENCE THE PUBLIC DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS...
- Which of the following was responsible for the eventual ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help