August 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 2, 2013
During the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s, the chief concern with respect to schooling was
A) equal funding of schools.
B) access to and equity in public education.
C) improving test scores of all children.
D) removing prayer from public schools.
I believe the answer is B, is this correct?
, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:49am
Answer this Question
teacher aide language and other barriers
- to be truly successful teachers aide ...
- HOW DID THE MEDIA INFLUENCE THE PUBLIC DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS...
- 10. What type of sociologist stresses a commitment to positively ...
- I am running out of ideas. Question: Did the climate of civil ...
proof read and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private ...
- can you review this for me? please Public School to Home school A...
Please proofread my essay and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private ...
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private and public ...
PLEASE HELP ASAP Language Arts
- 1)In all together now, Barbara Jordan's main ...
- How did the minority groupsí struggle for civil rights begin in the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.