February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, May 2, 2013
A good reason to include the study of religions in school is that
A) schools are responsible for moral training.
B) all children have religious needs.
C) religious references and allusions permeate our lives.
D) churches expect schools to do it.
I believe the answer it C, is this correct?
, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 11:48am
Yes, you're right.
Answer This Question
- The Supreme Court's position on tax-supported vouchers for students ...
proof read and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private ...
Public and Private schools
- Could I know the difference between these two ...
Foundation of a Healthy Lifestyle
- One reason early childhood education centers...
Please proofread my essay and make corrections
- Public schools vs. Private ...
- 1. In your experience, is Christmas “taboo” in public schools? How is ...
child care management
- One reason early childhood education centers have become...
- Public schools vs. Private schools Private and public ...
- can you review this for me? please Public School to Home school A...
- what programmes are in school churches and civic ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help