Posted by Mimi on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 10:01pm.
A student determined the H of neutralization of nitric acid (HN03) mixed with NaOH solution, using the procedure described in this experiment. Fifty milliliters of 1.00M HN03 was added to 50.5 mL of 1.00M NaOH solution, and the following time-temperature data were recorded.
A student determined the Hneutzn of nitric acid (HN03) mixed with NaOH solution, using the proce- dure described in this experiment. Fifty milliliters of
temp., c C
1.00M HN03 was added to 50.5 mL of 1.00M NaOH solution, and the following time-temperature data were recorded.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - A volume of 100mL of 1.00 M HCl solution is titrated with 1.00 M ...
- Science, Chemistry - A 1050.0 mL solution of NaOH is neutralized by 0.25 L of 2....
- Chemistry - A solution of is prepared by adding 50.3ml of concentrated ...
- Chemistry - .12M Lactic Acid (HC3H5O3, Ka=1.4x10^-4) is mixed with .10M NaC3H5O3...
- Chemistry - Determine the volume, in milliliters, required to prepare each of ...
- Chem - How much water must be added to 500.mL of .200M HCL to produce a .150M ...
- chemistry - 2. When preparing a NaOH solution, a student did not allow the NaOH ...
- chemistry - three student chemists measured 50.0 mL of 1.00 M NaOH in separate ...
- Chemistry - A weak acid HA (pka=6.00) was titrated with 1.00M NaOh. The acid ...
- chemistry - Calculate ∆T for the reaction. Assume the initial temperature ...