Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 9:43pm.
- math (?) - PsyDAG, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 1:52pm
What is your question?
Answer this Question
- Precalculus 12 - P(t)=t^4-20t^3-20t^2+1500t+15000 when P is 24000 find t
- math,help.algebra - I am stuck form this point i need help. the problem states: ...
- MATH - 4T^3 - 20T =
- Math - How do I graph c=20t+30
- math - P(t) = 1000 - 19.75t + 20t² - 1/3t³, what type of function is it?
- calculus - h(t) = -1/3t^3 + 4t^2 + 20t +2, f or >- 2
- Math - Suppose F more friends join the business.If the group sells 20t-shirts ...
- Physics - stuck - Car A has an initial speed of 15m/s and is gaining speed at 1....
- Algebra - Factor the polynomial completely. t^2 + 20t +100
- Physics - Two cars are approaching one another in the same lane of a highway. ...