Posted by Ann on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 5:47pm.
I'm having a hard time coming up with the right equation to solve this one.
E-Z Stop Fast Gas sold $10,957 worth of gasoline yesterday. Regular grade sold for $2.30 a gallon and premium grade sold for $2.55 a gallon. If the station sold 420 more gallons of regular than of premium, how many gallons of regular were sold?
Math - Theresa, Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 6:36pm
y=2,060 Gallons of Premium Grade
x=2,480 Gallons of Regular Grade
Hope this helps :)
Math - ANICIA, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 5:41pm
Math - kim, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 6:57pm
i need help with square feet and cubic
Math - Anonymous, Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 7:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Ez stop fast gas sold 10957 worth of gasoline yesterday. Redular grade ...
- math - E-Z Stop Fast Gas sold $10,957 worth of gasoline yesterday. Regular sold ...
- Linear Equation - A gas station sells regular gas for $2.20 per gallon and ...
- business math - 8. At TelePower Plus, long-distance phone calls to China cost $0...
- College Algebra - Maria Mixed grades of gasoline in her car, she puts 10 gallon ...
- algebra - Kevin decides to mix grades of gasoline in his truck. He puts in 5 ...
- Math (again) - Sorry...I forgot to include all of the details for one of my ...
- Math - Libby sold $60 worth of vegetables at the farmer's market. Jess sold 3/...
- Algebra I - St. Polycarp Catholic Church is having a Turkey, Dressing, and ...
- math - The grade 8 class at Wheatly Middle School sold 77 boxes of almond ...