Posted by Jade on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 7:02am.
I still need help on 1 and 2.
Identify the object of the preposition
in each of the following
Ashley and her father arrived
home from work.
Ashley put her journalism books in
the new bookcase.
check my answers
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade grammar please help - I need a good grade in grammar so please check ...
- English - I need to identify the gerund or gerund phrase and identify it as a ...
- grammar - I need help identifying gerund or gerund phrase, and then what is the ...
- Grammar Answer Check - Underline the gerund in each setences (). Then, on the ...
- Grammar Check - Identify the underlined word as either a direct object or the ...
- English - What is the object of preposition in English grammar? What is its ...
- grammar - Address them? I don't know what that means. Do you mean you need to ...
- Grammar - 18.Joseph's English (improve, really) , isn't it? He (watch) American ...
- clause patterns - can someone correct these sentences and help me understand ...
- Grammar - (Check these please)Identify these sentences as compound, simple or ...