Posted by Christopher on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 5:24pm.
1. Bone is formed from the deposition of __________ into connective tissue
A. Calcium and Phosphate
B.Sodium and potassium
C. potassium and calcium
D. Sodium and Phosphate
E Actin and myosin
2. The major disadvantage of exoskeletons is
A. Animal outgrows it
B. it is not repairable
C. it is less strong than endoskeleton
D.cannot provide leverage
E. none of the above
3. Most muscles in humans are found in match pair of
A.smooth and striated
B.extensor and flexor
C.voluntary and involuntary
D. slow and fast twitch
E contractors and relaxors
4. most delicate motions are possible in hands then thighs due to _________ in the muscles that drive the hand.
A. high number of motor units
B. low number of motor units
C. longer sarcolemma
D. a higher number of T tubles
E A and B
Answer this Question
- chemistry - A precipitate of calcium phosphate is formed when aqueous solutions ...
- Chemistry - Bones are mostly calcium phosphate. Calcium chloride reacts with ...
- Chemistry - If a solution of sodium phosphate, Na3PO4, is poured into seawater, ...
- Chemistry - Calcium can also be precipitated out of the solution by adding ...
- ANATOMY - place the following in order (1-11): Myosin heads bind to active sites...
- chemistry - What is the balance chemical equation for calcium sulfate and ...
- chemistry - Write the balanced equation of the reaction described below. Include...
- chemistry - ARe these chemical formulas correct? monocalcium phosphate: CaPO4 ...
- science - what are the chemical formulas for calcium phosphate, calcium ...
- chemisty - What volume of 0.250 M calcium chloride needs to be added to sodium ...