Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 10:54am.
For participating countries, NAFTA called for
a challenge to U.S. economic leadership.
the gradual removal of trade restrictions.
the development of a single currency.
*a removal of environmental controls.
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 10:57am
- history - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:00am
ok. then it has to be B. because they were both mentioned in my book.
Will you also look at my chemistry post. I just want to confirm my answers with somebody.
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:06am
Yes, B is correct.
I know nothing about chemistry.
- history - Anonymous, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:07am
ok. thank you. is there any way you could ask someone who knows chemistry to take a look at it.
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:12am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - 9.)How did the Supreme Court ruling on the Indian Removal Act affect ...
- business - 28. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) can be expected ...
- Social Studies - How do low literacy rates relate to the economy of a country? ...
- socials - What be the restrictions of measuring development in country by gross ...
- us history - How did the Supreme Court rule on the Indian Removal Act? is it ...
- microeconomics - I am having a problem with one of my homework questions and ...
- S.S. Check please - 2. Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands ...
- Social Studies - 2.)Why were Native Americans forced to leave their lands during...
- Economic - The establishemnt of regional trading blocs may lead to a decline in ...
- World history - What does this question mean? Discuss the effects of the ...