Posted by Gabby on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:20pm.
1. What's the fastest way to find out how many individual letters are quoted in the article?
A: Count the number of photos in the article.
B: Read the article.
C: Count the heads and subtract the first head.
D: Count the number of footnotes.
2. Where should you insert a colon in this sentence?
Interview the following people Dave, Barb, Jose, and Mary Ann.
A: after following
C: after Jose
3. Which sentence does not include an abbreviation?
A: The movie starts at 12:45 p.m.
B: Dr. Ross asked the nurse to schedule my surgery immediately.
C: One day I hope to visit Mt. Rushmore.
D: Chris left work early to catch the train at three o'clock.
4.In drafting a descriptive paragraph, how are the details organized if you use spatial order as the organizing principle?
A: from most general to most specific
B: by physical position or relationship to each other
C: by the date each event occurred
D: in order of importance
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Writeacher, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:26pm
#2 is correct.
#s 3 and 4 are not.
I don't know about #1; what does your text say?
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Gabby, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:34pm
What do you mean what does my text say?
Would Number 3 be C?
and Would number 4 be A?
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Writeacher, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:45pm
For #3, do you know the difference between abbreviations and contractions?
For #4, do you understand what "spatial order" is?
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Gabby, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:58pm
So it would be C and D?
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Writeacher, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:08pm
Please reread the linked info I posted above. Then rethink everything in 3 and 4.
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Gabby, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:14pm
- LANGUAGE ARTS UGRENT!!! - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 6:02pm
Yikes! Gabby what grade are you in. Most second graders would get number 3 right the first time. You've been working (?) on this for two or three days!
And normal 7th graders wouldn't take so much time to figure out the logical answer for 4 -- especially with the links that Writeacher and I have posted.
Answer this Question
- ss - name each of the articles of confederatrion? Article I - Style Article II...
- phi 105 introductory to philosophy - I read the article who is holy and i need ...
- Language arts - i need help writing a newspaper article about Johnny Tremain i ...
- English help - the date, time, and location of a robbery would most likely be ...
- MLA format English - . An article accessed through a library data base by May ...
- English 11 - when writing a summary of an article what are other ways to let ...
- Science - Who is the author of this article Where is the article taking place? ...
- Ms sue - Ms sue I read this article and I need to relate to assignment if you go...
- Essay - Hi, I have to write a web article evaluation paper. The professor wants ...
- hum 105 - a scholarly article that discusses some aspect of the Female Divine in...