Posted by Chris on Monday, April 29, 2013 at 11:17am.
For z1 = 4cis(7pi/6)and z2 = 3ci(pi/3), find z1 · z2 in rectangular form.
A.12 − 12i
B.-12 − 12i
C.12 + 12i
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Express in the form, a + bi: (-11 + 4i) + (6 + 8i) Answer a. -5 + 12i b. ...
- Math - Simplify the expression. (-3f)(-4f) Answers: a. 12 b. -12 c. 12i d. -12i
- Math - Given that a and b are real numbers such that the follwoing quadratic ...
- can someone please help me? - simplify the following expressions involving ...
- Pre-Calculus - Express the complex number in polar form. 5-12i
- algebra - 4i(2+i) + 2i(4i-1) 8i +41^ +8i^-2i 12i^+6i
- precalculus - I need help with writing the quotient of this complex number in ...
- Algebra2 - Help? 1) 3i-10/8i-5 2) 11i^2+1/-12i-8
- maths - Find the square root of the complex number (a)5+12i
- Maths - Find the square root of the complex number (a)5+12i Please help