Posted by Jimmy D on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 8:59pm.
The bookkeeper for Andy’s Country Music Bar went insane and left this incomplete balance sheet. Andy’s working capital is $95,000 and its debt to assets ratio is 40 percent.
Complete the balance sheet by supplying the missing amounts. (Round your answers to the nearest whole dollar amount. Omit the "$" sign in your response.)
Accounts Receivable 42,000
Prepaid Expenses 9,000
Total Current Assets________ $
Less: Accumulated Depreciation (39,000)
Total Long-Term Assets 210,000
Total Assets______________ $
Liabilities and Stockholder's Equities
Accounts Payable_________ $
Notes Payable 12,000
Income Tax Payable 10,500
Total Current Liabilities 37,500
Mortgage Payable________ $
Total Liabilities___________ $
Common Stock 105,000
Retained Earnings________ $
Total Stockholders’ Equity__________ $
Total Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity___________ $
Any help is greatly appreciated! Been working on it for hours!
- ACCT 2100 - cdc, Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 12:24pm
- ACCT 2100 - peter, Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 6:35pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- accounting - Tribke Enterprises collected the following data from its financial ...
- financial management - Tribke Enterprises collected the following data from its ...
- finance - The One Cafe has an operating cash flow of $78,460, a depreciation ...
- Balance Sheet - Use the following information to complete the balance sheet (1) ...
- Finance - . Fill out the missing items on the Kim, Inc.’s balance sheet based on...
- College Finance - Warp Tense Ltd. has the following assets: Current Assets (...
- Accounts - From the following Balance Sheets of Sriramco, prepare (a) Statement ...
- Introduction to Accounting - The proprietors of two businesses, L.L. Sams ...
- Business - 1. A company has $1,000,000 of fixed assets (or long-term assets) ...
- Math/Finance - General Hospital has a current ratio of 0.5. Which of the ...