Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 7:27pm.
one company charges $6.95 per shirt plus a setup fee of $43. Another company charges $8.40 per shirt plus a $58 set up fee. for what number of shirts would the total be the same?
math - PsyDAG, Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:00pm
43 + 6.95n = 58 + 8.40n
Solve for n.
math - Hi-tech, Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 8:47pm
subtract 43 from both sides
subtract 8.40n from both sides
divide it by 1.25
go back to the equation and plug in
There are infinity many solutions to this problem
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade Algebra 2 - Some students want to order shirts with their school logo...
- Math - Sandy is buying t-shirts for her school's club. Company A charges 5.80 ...
- math - The student council has decided to sell t-shirts for a fundraiser. The ...
- Algebra - A boat company charges a flat fee of $35.00 plus $7.25 per hour to ...
- Math (just need some help) - A jet ski company charges a flat fee of $24.00 plus...
- math - When the Senior class decided to order T-shirts, they were quoted a price...
- Math - Word Problem - Word problems confuse me >_> You are choosing ...
- Algebra 2 - Plan A charges $5 per minute plus a one time monthly fee of $75 and ...
- Math - A rental car company charges a fixed fee of $15.00 plus $.12 per mile. ...
- Algebra 2 - Juan is comparing the cell phone plans shown in the advertisement. ...