Posted by Nicole on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 6:52pm.
If you are keeping slavery, how will you improve the conditions of slave life?
I do not know how to answer this question, can someone please help me.
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:00pm
You've already asked questions that tell how to improve the lives of slaves.
- History - Nicole, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:01pm
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:04pm
- History - Nicole, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:08pm
Thank you for helping me out :)
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:14pm
You're welcome. :-)
- History - Nicole, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:22pm
Can I say that slave life conditions can be improved by having and/or get a job in the field and get paid for it, and treat slaves as they are a citizen. Also, I can improve it by having them work less so they can be more alerted to what is happening around them.
Is that good or not? If so, can you help me make it better?
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:26pm
The point of slavery is that the laborers are not paid. If they were paid and were free to move and change jobs, then they wouldn't be slaves.
If slaves were citizens, then they could vote and probably would vote to abolish slavery.
Stick with making them work less and not get beaten. You could also have a law to forbid breaking up families. If one slave were sold, his wife and children would go with him.
- History - Nicole, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:46pm
- History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 7:51pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World History - Which of the following did reforms first try to end in the slave...
- History - Describe how living conditions in cities changed during the Second ...
- History - Why did slavery last so long? Is my answer good enough 4 ten marks? ...
- history - How did the question of slavery cause growing tensions before the ...
- History help - Can you summarize and answer these: Ľa brief definition of the ...
- US History II - Could someone please answer these questions, so I could use ...
- History - Describe the measures workers during the second industrial revolution ...
- Ap History - Hi i had these questions wrong :/ The North and South held ...
- US History - kay um. my teacher's not very good at teaching. great guy, but not ...
- English - can someone please proofready my essay and fix any grammer errors I ...