Posted by Amy on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:02pm.
To avoid speaking in monotone, a strategy to use can include:
A. changing pitch and tone of voice.
B. voice inflection.
C. varying rate and pace of speaking.
D. All of the above
i'm confused betwen A & D
2. Which nonverbal consideration creates immediate impressions among your audience?
A. Facial impressions
B. Physical appearance
C. Eye contact
D. Body movement
is it B
3. What type of visual aid is showing the actual thing being discussed?
is it B
4. All of the following are reasons that visual aids are useful in speech delivery EXCEPT:
A. they demonstrate something.
B. their presence allows the speaker to take a rest from talking.
C. they expand understanding.
D. they add interest to a speech.
is it B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Public Speaking - To avoid speaking in monotone, a strategy to use can include: ...
- communication - In order to appear more authoritative in a speaking situation, ...
- Eng 111 - I need help identifying how the word is in wach sentence. I have to ...
- british english 12 - Discuss the narration in "My Antonia" and how the use of ...
- American Lit.(Poetry) - I need to find these in this poem: 1.Apostrophe:The ...
- English - 1. Your voice is deeper than before. (What is the opposite of 'deeper...
- iinterpersonal comminication skills - two components of oral communication ...
- ENGLISH - GRAMMAR ???? - Do you know how cheese is made? - active voice. A new ...
- physics - If the wavelength of Deepika’s voice is 2 and that of Ashwaria is 5m ...
- Physics - 2. If the wavelength of Deepika’s voice is 2 and that of Ashwaria is ...