Posted by Amy on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 12:53pm.
1. All of the following are helpful techniques in effective speech delivery EXCEPT:
B. voice inflection.
C. filler words.
is it C
2. Hand gestures help emphasize a point except when they are:
is it C
3. Effective speech delivery entails practice:
A. at least a couple of times.
B. as many times as necessary to feel confident.
C. only until your timing is right.
D. only in front of people.
is it B
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 26, 2013 at 1:02pm
All right, again.
- english - 1, Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 2:53pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - To avoid speaking in monotone, a strategy to use can include: A. ...
- english - An effective speech delivery has all of the following qualities EXCEPT...
- English - Please Help me with the closing any suggestions Overall, how the ...
- help please:) - All of the following statements about skimming are true EXCEPT: ...
- english composition 11 - all of the following are techniques of active reading ...
- english - 2. In “Tonight I Can Write,” the poet personifies each of the ...
- help please! - All the following are effective techniques for a kinesthetic ...
- English - All of the following plural nouns except a.flies b.themselves. c. ...
- Business Law - If all requirments of a negotiable instrument have been met ...
- reading stratigies - 1.Which of the following activities would best be suited ...