Posted by james on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 10:42am.
A decline in the number of U.S. manufacturing jobs was in part the result of
The first modern computer was designed to benefit
Which company developed the first commercially successful computer?
The Internet is directly responsible for
extending patients’ lives and battling huge numbers of diseases.
*creating a huge database and research tool.
making computers and software affordable for everyone.
decreasing the speed of global communications.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American history - How has globalization affected jobs in industrialized nations...
- Statistics - There is a mathematical theory called queuing theory that studies ...
- Globalization Hurt Amercia..............why??? - I am doing a survey, please ...
- Global - Which statement explains the decline in unemployment rates in Britain ...
- BIO 100 - Can someone help me with this discussion question. I was assigned ...
- Math - In a computer lab there are two di erent printers. From 1pm-2pm Printer1 ...
- Social Studies - 1: The government must provide some goods and services because ...
- Microeconomics - The president of the United Auto Workers noticed that whenever ...
- Bio 100 - Provide at least two ways the use of this biotechnology could benefit ...
- BIO 100 - Provide at least two ways the use of this biotechnology could benefit ...