Posted by Jerald on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:07pm.
Words left beacon celestial detract precaution retaliate sham uncouth wistful
17.Before we use the blowtorch in our industrial arts class we are required to take the ___ of wearing goggles
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:14pm
- English - Jerald, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:21pm
9.When she said she would "turn the other cheek" she simply meant that she would not ____ for the injury done to her
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:27pm
- English - Jerald, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:59pm
8.With a(n) ____ expression on his face the prisoner looked through his cell window at the patch of sky that meant freedom to him
10.Freedom of speech is a(n) ____ and a mockery if it does not apply to people whose opinions are very unpopular
12.Nothing can ____ from the cat that he stood by us in our hour of greatest need
14.In polite society it is considered ___ to balanced peas on your knife at the dinner table
16.In ancient times people gazed at the sky and studied the planets and other ___ bodies to predict the future
20.Over the years a great many ships have been saved from destruction by that tall ___ standing on the rocky coast
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 10:12pm
All are right.
- English - Jerald, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 10:14pm
Thank you Ms Sue
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 10:22pm
You're welcome, Jerald.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I have these words left beacon celestial detract precaution retaliate ...
- English - Word box beacon berserk celestial chasten confiscate data detract ...
- English - Word bank beacon berserk celestial chasten confiscate data detract ...
- English - 1.The youth center that the charity organized was like a (precaution ...
- English - I'm not too sure about the answer to these questions, just want to ...
- English - 13.The trouble with being a(n) (underscore pessimist) is that you are ...
- english - Which sentence BEST combines the ideas shown below? (I put an arrow ...
- english - Identify the verbal in this sentence as infinitive, gerund or ...
- ELECTRIC APPLIANCE TOOLS AND TESTERS - An important safety precaution you ...
- English - 1. What is the name for the hat which a coook wears when he cooks? 2...