Posted by Brooke on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:00pm.
Can you please help me?I think the first question I posted the answer is 3G+30
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:08pm
Ben conserves water in his home.He conserves 3 gallons each time he turns off the faucet when brushing his teeth.He conserves 30 gallons by running the dishwasher once a day instead of twice a day. What expression represents the total number of gallons,g,Ben saves each day?
3g+30 or. 30g+30
I passed this question by because we don't know how many times he brushes his teeth each day.
- Ms.Sue - Brooke, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:13pm
I think it is 3G+30. I can't figure out the situation problem.I'm good at subtraction situations but I keep drawing a blank on the addition.
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:21pm
Assuming he brushes his teeth only once a day, the expression would be
3 + 30 = g
- Ms.Sue - Brooke, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:30pm
It doesn't give me that as an option.I have another question.
Write an situation that can be represented by 6n+4.
Is this right?
Brooke has n number of coins that are worth $6 each.If she also has 4 dollar bills in her purse,how much does she have in total?
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:36pm
What are your options for your first question?
For the second one. The U.S. doesn't have any coins worth $6.00 each. The largest coin is $1.00
Try that one again!
- Ms.Sue - Brooke, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 8:40pm
The options are
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:03pm
3G + 30 is right.
- Ms.Sue - Brooke, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:34pm
Thank you sooooooo much for your help.You're awesome!
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 9:38pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- To: Mrs. Sue - Mrs. Sue below with the true/false question I posted earlier do ...
- bobpursley, drwls. ms. sue Writeacher - When a second post is made to a question...
- math - I asked sue a question yesterday and don't understand the answer can you ...
- MATH - Hi this goes to Ms. Sue or anybody I posted a question and no one ...
- Social Studies - What are some of the coolest facts about Washington D. C.? ...
- math - Two questions 1; what does 2n mean? 2:By accident I posted my question ...
- calorimetry - please, someone answer my question i posted already I answered ...
- Social studies? - Please ignore my previous post. I prematurely hit the enter ...
- Social Studies -- Merisa - I've reposted your question because it was posted as ...
- For Dr.Bob222 - I posted a question under First Amendment, would you look at the...