Posted by Cro on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:02pm.
The Fe3+ ion has electronic configuration of d5. if all five electrons are unpaired. what is the spin state?
(e) none of the above the answer is____
Also Which of the following 1H are most deshielded relative to the TMS standard at 0 ppm?
(e) none of the above the answer is________
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:20pm
M = 2s + 1
s = (1/2)*5
Looks like M = 6 to me.
- Chemistry - Cro, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:43pm
Could you help me with the second one as well please?
- Chemistry - Cro, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:50pm
The answer to the second one is (a) because its the most electronegative.
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 4:27pm
No, I can't help with part B.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - The complex [Co(ox)3]4- has a high-spin electron configuration. How ...
- chem - in the ground state electron configuration of Fe3+, how many unpaired ...
- Chem Check Please!!! - All of the following statements concerning crystal field ...
- Chemistry - Use these answers for questions 4 - 7. (A) 1s2 2s22p5 3s23p5 (B) 1s2...
- Chemistry-help needed - I am asked to draw the 'dot and cross' diagram to show ...
- electronic configuration - how do you figure out electronic configuration of ...
- Configuration - What is the electronic configuration of carbide C-4? Thought it ...
- chemistry - Can someone please explain this question to me, i am not sure if i ...
- Chemistry - For a Sc atom in ground electronic state: 1. how many electrons are ...
- Chemistry - You write the electron structure like this. 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 3d10...