Posted by Gabby on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 2:09pm.
The body's functions are slowed when alcohol reaches where? (1 point)
Which statement is NOT true? (1 point)
Regular use of alcohol can lead to addiction.
Alcoholism can be cured.
Someone cannot cause someone else to drink.
Alcohol use during pregnancy can harm the fetus.
Which is the command center of the nervous system? (1 point)
What is one of the most common causes of damage to the nervous system? (1 point)
Again.. I cant get even 1 wrong or I get a 60 something %.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- health Ms. Sue please - 1. The body's functions are slowed when alcohol reaches ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- 7th grade health please Ms. Sue? - Hi! Sorry, I don't know what subjects you ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. Describe the dangers of binge drinking. A: There are many ...
- health help me - 1. Starches and sugars that provide energy (1 point)kidneys ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- health - if i put a .... thats what ithink the answer is may u checkitin tell ...
- Health - The majority of alcohol in the blood stream is detoxified in the? A....
- health - Which of the following statements about alcohol is true? A. Alcoholic ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...