Posted by Jen on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 1:13pm.
Solve the rational equation.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- ALGEBRA - How do you solve the rational equation: (n/n-2)+(n/n+2)=(n/n^2-4) I ...
- algebra - here is a rational expression, 20+2x/5-x for what value of x is the ...
- algebra 1 - Solve rational equation 1. 2/b-2=b/b^2-3b+2 + b/2b-2
- algebra - how do you solve this rational equation s+4/su^2 + 6s+4/s^2u
- algebra - solve the rational equation 4/x-2= x/12
- algebra 1 - Solve the rational equation below. 1/x-2+ 2x/(x-2)(x-8)=x/2(x-8)
- college algebra - Rational equation -5/x-3 - 3/x+3=2/x^2-9 how do I solve?
- algebra - how would i solve this rational equation y+2/y=1/y-5
- college algebra - Solve the equation with rational exponents. (X-1)^2/3=36
- algebra - I have a problem that I have no idea how to solve. The instruction say...