Posted by Amy on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 7:19am.
Suppose you are researching the eating habits of people your age. What sampling method could you use to find the percent of students in your grade who eat five servings of fruit and vegetables each day? What is an example of a survey question that does not have bias?
Algebra 2 - PsyDAG, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 3:56pm
You may need to define your terms. How large is a serving? What is a fruit or vegetable serving? For example, would a scoop of strawberry ice cream be a fruit serving? A slice of apple pie? If so, how large a slice?
On average, how many servings of fruit and vegetables do you each each day? Circle one.
You can vary this upper limit.
Algebra 2 - Kelly, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:03pm
Algebra 2 - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:04pm
Please only post under one name.
You are welcome.
Algebra 2 - Sid, Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 5:38am
is this answer 100 % sure...?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra help please! - Suppose you are researching the eating habits of people ...
- algebra - Following the guideline of the food and drug administration. Dale ...
- Algebra 1 - following the guidelines of the food and drug administration dale ...
- Math - Following the guidelines of the Food and Drug Administration, Davita ...
- STATS MATH 1 - A nutritionist wants to determine how much time nationally people...
- math help pls pls - The correlation coefficient for blood pressure and amount of...
- Grammar check - Hello, can you please check my answer. Which of the following ...
- English - i writing a process analysis essay on topic staying healthy in winter ...
- Health - 1. To eat more healthful and decrease your calorie intake, MyPlate ...
- English - using commas "First, you need to look carefully at your eating habits...