Posted by Amy on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 7:19am.
Suppose you are researching the eating habits of people your age. What sampling method could you use to find the percent of students in your grade who eat five servings of fruit and vegetables each day? What is an example of a survey question that does not have bias?
- Algebra 2 - PsyDAG, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 3:56pm
You may need to define your terms. How large is a serving? What is a fruit or vegetable serving? For example, would a scoop of strawberry ice cream be a fruit serving? A slice of apple pie? If so, how large a slice?
On average, how many servings of fruit and vegetables do you each each day? Circle one.
You can vary this upper limit.
- Algebra 2 - Kelly, Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 8:03pm
- Algebra 2 - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 3:04pm
Please only post under one name.
You are welcome.
- Algebra 2 - Sid, Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 5:38am
is this answer 100 % sure...?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra help please! - Suppose you are researching the eating habits of people ...
- algebra - Following the guideline of the food and drug administration. Dale ...
- Algebra 1 - following the guidelines of the food and drug administration dale ...
- Math - Following the guidelines of the Food and Drug Administration, Davita ...
- English - using commas "First, you need to look carefully at your eating habits...
- math - Age 0-14 number of people= 206,423 Age 15-34 number of people= 265,778 ...
- Statistics - Age 0-14 number of people= 206,423 Age 15-34 number of people= 265,...
- Basic Statistics - In the popular TV cartoon series, "The Simpsons," the Simpson...
- The Science of Nutrition - What is the cycle of malnutrition? What I have read ...
- Math - average grade - Does anyone know how to calculate average point grade? I ...