February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
triangle ABC is an isoscles triangle and semicircle, have same base AB and same area. Find the base angles of the triangle.
Answer This Question
6th grade math Variables and ratios
- I need help I don't know where to start ...
- a rectangle with side of 6 cm and 5 cm has the same area as an isosceles ...
corollary to isosceles triangle theorem
- how to prove 1)the measure of each ...
- Shirley is drawing triangles that have the same area. The base of each...
Geometry - semicircle inside isosceles triangle
- Isosceles triangle ABC has ...
- Triangles ABC and DEF are similar. Find the area of triangle ABC. ...
- a rectangle with side of 6 cm and 5 cm has the same area as an isoceles ...
- If the height of a triangle is one inch more than twice its base, and...
- The area of a triangle is equal to 1/2 the hight times the base. ...
- I want to confirm if I understood . Problem states : Draw a ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help