Posted by Quan on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 7:52pm.
The school bus stops at Randy's stop at 8:15 a.m. Randy arrived at the bus stop at quarter after 8. Did he miss the bus? Explain.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 22, 2013 at 8:02pm
No. 8:15 is the same as a quarter after 8.
- Math - Mystery Person you don't know ??????, Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 7:50pm
Randy did miss the bus cause if it says "Randy arrived at the bus stop at quarter BEFORE 8", then he didn't miss the bus.
- Math - Joy, Monday, April 7, 2014 at 6:37pm
Yes, because the the question said he arrived a quarter after eight.
- Math - Nyjeema Williams, Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 6:31pm
- Math - alex, Monday, April 14, 2014 at 3:50am
I don't know
- Math - Jamie, Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 7:18pm
He was not late to the bus stop because 8:15 is just the digital way to say quarter after 8
- Math - desire, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 4:49pm
8:15 is the same as a quarter after 8
- Math - Erik, Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:22pm
No bra use it's the same time so he didn miss the bus stop
- Math - Anonymous, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:22pm
He did not miss the bus because 8:15 is the same as a quarter after 8.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Tuesday, December 22nd, Fine, 2015 I got up early in the morning. ...
- math - There is a bus stop in front of Luann's house.A bus arrives at the stop ...
- help i have no idea!!!!!! - Jack has to take the bus to school and he can't be ...
- MTH 156 - "Emergency Please Help"!!!!! A bus is scheduled to stop at a certain ...
- Physics - A bus starts from rest at a bus stop and accelerates at a rate of 1.12...
- Geometry - I'm really stuck with this question can someone please help me. A bus...
- AP Physics - Jack is 12m from the bus and is running towards the bus at a ...
- Physics? clueless on what to do - Jack is 12m from the bus and is running ...
- Math - bus A stops every 12 minuets Bus B stops every 9 minuets on the same ...
- English - 1. The south exit is close to the bus stop. 2. The south exit is close...