Posted by lola on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 5:23pm.
what are the different kinds of nouns for 7th grade and what do they mean?
ms. sue if you can may you help me????
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 22, 2013 at 5:33pm
We have two kinds of nouns.
Proper nouns name specific places, people, and things. Proper nouns are always capitalized.
Mr. Woolley lives in New Jersey.
Several members of our Girl Scout troop visited Grand Canyon last summer.
Common nouns name any person, place, thing, or idea. They are not capitalized.
Check out these sites for more information.
- english - lola, Monday, April 22, 2013 at 6:23pm
ok thanks and one more thing what are the transitions mean and what are they?
- English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 22, 2013 at 6:34pm
By the way, English is a proper noun -- the name of a specific language -- and should be capitalized.
- english - lola, Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 5:38pm
ok ms sue thank you so much and also i have to ask you another question
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- English - Ms. Sue are there any improper nouns or odd nouns, because according ...
- 7th grade social studies for ms.sue - Well ms.sue, would it be the pueblos from ...
- English grammar - Common nouns are names for people, things, and animals which ...
- 7th Grade English - Ms. Sue or any other teacher I need your help. This is what...
- Noiuns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had ...
- english - what kinds of nouns are there? Proper?
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- science and english only for ms sue - what the steps to the water cycle and what...
- Math - A restaurant owner has a luncheon special that consists of a cup of soup...