posted by jesse on .
Book: Information you’ll need to cite a book
Example- Powell, Kevin, ed. Step into a World: A Global Anthology of the New Black Literature. 2nd ed. New York: Wiley, 2000.
1. Author(s) or Editor(s)- last name, first name, middle is any, followed by a period
2. Title of book- underline title followed by a period
3. Edition (if other than 1st)- “ed.” If one editor, “eds.” If more than one
4. Place of Publication- followed by a colon
5. Publisher’s name- followed by a comma
6. Date of publication- followed by a period
All elements are correct.
Do you have a question?