Posted by R S Telagathoty on Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 2:23pm.
i have been asked to correct the sentence would you please assist : 1.when will you eat are you not hungry
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 2:25pm
It's hard to know the intent of the writer.
Some possibilities --
If you are not hungry now, when will you eat?
Aren't you hungry? When will you eat?
english - R S Telagathoty, Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 2:42pm
thank you Ms Sue for making it possible
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 2:45pm
You're welcome, RS.
english - R S Telagathoty, Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 2:54pm
in letter writing i cant understand why comma (,)is not followed after To in addresss could you assist
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 3:36pm
There is no rule for putting a comma after To.
As this site explains, we use a colon after To in memos.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - pl correct the sentence : He asked her what she thinks or He asked her...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 12:10am. 1. I didn't ...
- English - Which sentence is written correctly? A) I like chocolate,gum,dr.pepper...
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- English - Yesterday my American friend asked me how long I had been learning ...
- english - please correct if the sentence into reported speech are right. 1-where...
- English - Could you tell me if these sentences are correct? I have to identify ...
- English - The following sentence is in a business letter. To be fit, you should ...
- english - Question #1 Is the following sentence written correctly? Yes or no? 1...
- English - Would this sentence be correct when asked as a question? "Is what ...