Posted by Emily on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 8:53pm.
how did Palace Of Fine Arts got its name
- landmarks - Writeacher, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 8:55pm
Read through the first 3 or 4 articles. Let us know what you discover.
- landmarks - Emily, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:36pm
i dont get it
- landmarks - Writeacher, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:39pm
You don't get what?
- landmarks - Emily, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:43pm
ther are so many websites , i do not know which website do you want me to read about
- landmarks - Writeacher, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:47pm
The first 3 or 4 in any set of search results always have the most relevant information.
Start here: http://www.exploratorium.edu/history/palace/
Read carefully. Take notes. Read more than once if you have to.
If you don't find what you need, read the first 2 or 3 others in those search results I gave you above.
- landmarks - Emily, Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 10:04pm
none of those tell me who named palace of fine arts
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English Expression - There is a time table for the students. This activity is to...
- landmark project - did any workers die while building the palace of fine
- English Expression - 1. At the first class, we have fine arts. 2. In the first ...
- English - 1. The emperor could not get back to the palace. 2. The emperor could ...
- fine arts - i got this question on my homework and i dont get it. Analyze the ...
- Arts - Do you need Fine Arts Credits in high School?
- math - The CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, is the tallest free-standing structure ...
- Math - The CN Tower in Toronto, Canada, is the tallest free-standing structure ...
- fine arts - i need one paragraph about: facts on hindu art, including a ...
- java programmin - You have been hired by the local library to build a small ...