Posted by Delilah on Friday, April 19, 2013 at 7:51pm.
Write a function rule for finding the amount of daily pay, p, in the following situation: A bus driver gets paid $100 each day plus $0.20 per kilometer, k. (1 point)
100 = 0.20 × k
p = 0.20 × 100 × k
p = 0.20k + 100
0.20k = 100 + p
Write a function rule for the total cost.
One frozen yogurt store sells frozen yogurt for $3.00 per cup and $1.25 per topping. Write a linear equation to show the total cost of a cup of frozen yogurt. Then calculate the total price for one cup of frozen yogurt with 4 toppings. (1 point)
y = 1.25x + 3; $5.00
y = 3x + 1.25; $13.25
y = 1.25x + 3; $8.00
y = 5x + 3; $8.00
1. p = 0.20 × 100 × k
4. y = 1.25x + 3; $8.00
- Math ASAP please - Delilah, Friday, April 19, 2013 at 8:15pm
- Math ASAP please - Damon, Friday, April 19, 2013 at 8:24pm
.2 * k + 100
4, right , right
- Math ASAP please - Matthew, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 3:02pm
#1 is p = 0.20k + 100.
#4 is correct.
- Math ASAP please - Ahansbbs, Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 5:02pm
Answer this Question
- math project.. PLEASE HELP!! - The municipal swimming pool in Nicetown has three...
- Math ASAP please - 13. Mia charges $2.25 per hour when she babysits, plus $5.00 ...
- math - The municipal swimming pool in Nicetown has three different ways of ...
- urgent!! - Summer Swimming Selection The municipal swimming pool in Nicetown has...
- Math - If a boat rental company charges 100.00 a day plus .50 per kilometer and...
- psych - Given the following problem: Pretend that you are a bus driver. You ...
- Math help please ASAP - 15. Do the data in the table represent a linear function...
- maths - challenge - Simon starts a new job . On the first day he gets paid 1p . ...
- MATH 1 QUESTION VERY HARD PLS HELP ASAP!!!!! - PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!! i dont know...
- Algebra-help - 8. Tina and Jim each work at a different car wash. Tina is paid...