Posted by Jerald on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:11pm.
15.We cannot have a peaceful and just society so long as any one race is required to be (responsive submissive) to another
16.I didn't have time to write a letter to Lucy, but I (appended enumerated) a few sentences to my sister's letter expressing my congratulations
17.Instead of working so hard to prepare (replicas allegiances) Of famous works of art why don't you try to create something original
18.Only seven members of the Security Council voted on the resolution; the others (abstained appended)
19.When he felt low he found that singing (exalted amalgamated) his spirits
20.It remains to be seen how (responsive glum) the students will be to the new method of teaching mathematics
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:12pm
Yay! Again, all of these are right.
English - Jerald, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:16pm
Thank you, Ms.Sue! :)
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 10:25pm
You're welcome, Jerald.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - we cannot have a peaceful and just society so long as any one group is...
- English - Word box abstain accommodate allegiance amalgamate append commemorate ...
- English - Can you look at my rough outline to see if my points and my main idea ...
- English - I wouldn't have thought this was a big deal but this paper is worth ...
- English - Thank you very much. I still have to check a few more things. I hope ...
- ETH 125 College Course - I have a paper I have to do for this class and it calls...
- Math - I am just stating, I do not want people to give me the answers to this, I...
- english - help me to reply this letter from a friend in Britain,this letter is ...
- POL 201 History - Under the "necessary and proper" clause, Congress may? A. Do ...
- English - Oh I am sorry the point of this letter is to show that you can write ...