Posted by hi on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 7:51pm.
3) for any factorable trinomial x^2+bx+c, will the absolute value of b sometimes,always, or never be less than the absolute value of c? explain
4) give an example of a trinomial that can be factored using the factoring techniques presented. then factor the trinomial. idk
5) factor (4y-5)^2 + 3(4y-5)-70
i got this
Make the simplifying substitution
z = (4y-5):
z^2 + 3z - 70
(z + 10) (z - 7)
Undo the substitution:
((4y-5) + 10) ((4y-5) - 7)
Combine like terms:
(4y + 5) (4y - 12)
- algebra 1 - rbowh, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:01pm
Please go back and see my last comment on your first questions. I got distracted and gave you some incorrect info. Sorry.
- algebra 1 - hi, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:02pm
- algebra 1 - hi, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:12pm
can you help me this
- algebra 1 - rbowh, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:23pm
4) what techniques were presented?
- algebra 1 - hi, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:35pm
3) why is it sometmes
- algebra 1 - rbowh, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 8:41pm
(x - 2)(x + 8) b is less than c
(x - 5)(2x + 1) b is greater than c
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math !!!!!!please part of a major grade!!!!!! - when in the absolute value of x ...
- math - is the statement |f(x)|= f|(|x)| always true, sometimes true or never ...
- math, help - For the following set, which number has the largest absolute value...
- Math 7 Help! - 1. negative integer is less than positive integer somtimes, ...
- math - when in the absolute value of x equal to the absolute value of negative x...
- Algebra - In my algebra b ook it says if a is less than 0, the absolute value of...
- algebra 2 - evaluate:-[a-3b],if a= -2 and b= 6 -[-2-18] - 20 correct? these ...
- calculus - Let M=1000. Which of the conditions is equivalent to f(x)= 1/((4x-12...
- Algebra 1 - 1. What is the excluded value for the rational expression x^2 - 4/3x...
- Algebra - How do you get the vertex of this absolute value? y = -2 |4x - 1| + 16...