Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 2:21pm.
Write "Incorrect" if "good" or "well" is used incorrectly. Write "Correct" if "good" or "well" is used correctly.
1). I'll do good in college.
2). Being conscientious will help me succeed good in life.
3). I'll be a good influence on others too.
4). I have already been able to set goals good.
5). That's why I predict I'll preform well in college and beyond.
- Grammar - Steve, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 2:26pm
Unless you are someone like Robin Hood, who does good deeds. If you mean you will succeed in your studies, that's doing well.
5. Correct (except, it's "perform" not "preform")
"well" is an adverb, so it modifies verbs
"good" is an adjective, so it modifies nouns
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. I am a good cook, amn't I? 2. I am a good cook, aren't I? 3. I am a...
- com 155 - Have I used good and well correctly? In my opinion, your book is very ...
- english - When speaking correctly should good or well be used? example: I am ...
- languag arts - In the sentence, "Sylvia looks good in her mermaid costume" why ...
- fourth grade writing - Could someone give me some good pointers on how to write ...
- English - 1. It is not good for the painting. 2. It is not good for the ...
- reading/language please check - 'Good'and'well' -she performed WELL -you look ...
- Language Arts - 1. In ''The Story -Teller,'' the bachelor says that Bertha was...
- English - I have to write a critical essay on Hamlet and I can't find a good ...
- Econ - In which of the following circumstances would a buyer be indifferent ...