Posted by karolina vida on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 6:07am.
One day at 3:00 a.m., the temperature was -13 degrees f in Kodiak, Alaska. At 10:00 a.m., the temperature was 22 degrees f. What was the average change in temperature per hour?
math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 3:23pm
(13 + 22)/7 = ?
math - Donut🍩, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 3:16pm
Total Change: 35 degrees
Total Time: 7 hours
The Average Change is
35°/7hr = 5°/hr
Hope this helps...
math - Donut🍩, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 3:30pm
Here are the correct answers for Lesson 10: Integers Unit Test. These are for Connections Academy. 😄
I got a 💯% on this with these answers. Hope this helps...
math - donut, Friday, May 13, 2016 at 2:35pm
are u sure u got them all right...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The temperature is 12 degrees lower that 4 hours ago. Write an integer ...
- math - One day at 3:00 am the temp was -13 degrees f in Kodiak Alaska. At 10:00 ...
- calculas - Suppose the temperature at 12:00 noon is increasing at an (...
- Algebra - Stella is recording temperatures every day for 5 days. On the first ...
- math - The temperature dropped 18 degrees Fahrenheit in 6 hours last night. The ...
- math - Suppose the daily high temperature in a town is 3 degrees above average ...
- math - from 1am to 5am the temperature dropped 16 degrees what was the average ...
- Trigonometry - Outside temperature over a day can be modeled as a sinusoidal ...
- Math - The temperature one spring day was 78 degrees. Starting at 1:15 pm the ...
- math - the temperature in Alaska dropped by -5.7 degrees every hour for 3.5 ...