Posted by Katerina on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 12:13am.
1. Which poem compares an athlete's drive to compete to a wild animal?
A: "The Women's 400 Meters"
B: *"To James"
C: "Slam, Dunk, & Hook"
2 The word antagonize, often used in sports, means "to provoke hostility." The word contains the root anti-, meaning "against." Which of the following words contains the same root?
3.Reading your poem aloud is especially helpful in
A: correcting any spelling mistakes.
B:* making sure that sound devices are effective.
C: crafting the final title for the poem.
My answers: B C B
Are they correct?
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 11:49am
I don't know about 1. The others are correct.
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - KK, Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 2:39pm
1. The Women's 400 Meters
3. Making sure that sound device are effective
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - PurplePancakes, Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 1:08pm
The first is A just took the test.
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - awesom, Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:36pm
A is slam, duck, and hook
- Got it right - Ashley, Friday, May 16, 2014 at 12:27pm
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - Alyssa, Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 10:53am
trust me i just took it
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - Jason, Friday, May 23, 2014 at 4:47pm
Yep you are right Alyssa! CCB! THANKS
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - Elena, Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 2:24pm
CCB! just took test too!
- Literature ?! Check my answers? - Conne, Monday, June 9, 2014 at 10:06pm
CCB! CCB! CCB! CCB! does work lol connexus academy.... 100%
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Which poem compares an athlete's drive to compete to a wild ...
- English - 1. All three poems use sensory details in order to (1 point) celebrate...
- ENGLISH Literature - In the poem " Disembarking at Quebec " what does I am a ...
- Literature - I need help with the meter of this poem: Wild Nights -- Wild Nights...
- poem - I have this poem that I was working on and I used the word "derived" and ...
- PHYS 400 - An athlete on a trampoline leaps straight up into the air with an ...
- Literature - 13. The women in Walker's poem 'Women' struggle on behalf of their ...
- Check please - Which of these is a feature of early American and colonial ...
- LITERATURE - No- trees go wild at the thought. They know what they mean to do. ...
- biomechanics - peter, a 100 kg baketball player, lands on his feet after ...