Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 7:56pm.
Word box abstain accommodate allegiance amalgamate append commemorate enumerate exalt extort far-fetched glum replica responsive sanctuary self-seeking submissive tally taskmaster transform upheaval
2.Good employees dont need a(n)) ____ to keep them working
8.I love basketball games but I have decided to ___ from attending them until I can get my grades up
10.Imagine how ____ we felt when a sudden wave of warm weather melted all the snow and ruined our plans for a winter carnival
18.Though an injured hand kept Larry from actually bowling he took part in the tournament by keeping a careful ___ of scores
19.Remember that the Pledge of _____ is not a formula to be repeated mechanically but a summary of our sacred duty to our country
20,The driving instructor __ carefully the bad habits and practices that are likely to lead to accidents
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 7:57pm
I agree with all of your answers except for 19.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 8:08pm
1.Every entertainer likes a(n) ___ audience that shows it appreciates and enjoys a performance
4.We learned in our science class how ___ of the earth's crust has resulted in the formation of mountains
5.When we visited NYC we bought a small ___ of the Statue of Liberty as a memento of our trip
6.In just a few years she was ____ from an awkward tomboy into a charming young woman
16.I know that Mother has given you all kinds of instructions before you leave for camp but let me _____ some extra advice
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 8:29pm
All are correct. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Word box abstain accommodate allegiance amalgamate append commemorate ...
- English - 6.Isn't it a little (far-fetched selfseeking) to suggest that the ...
- English - 11.Financiers are planning to (accommodate amalgamate) various ...
- English - 1.Each member of the basketball team was awarded a trophy to (...
- English - 15.We cannot have a peaceful and just society so long as any one race ...
- english - we cannot have a peaceful and just society so long as any one group is...
- English - 19.Remember that the Pledge of ____ is not a formula to be repeated ...
- The practice of working with school age children - What of these is most likely ...
- Marketing - Is this good? I am doing a report on my own company, and one ...
- English - 7.A portion of the forest has been set aside as a bird ___ for the ...