I need help with these questions.
Which of the following options best demonstrates sentence fluency?
A. The city looked beautiful in that it was lit by the sun while I was walking down the street. B. Walking down the street in the sunshine, the city looked beautiful.
C. The city looked beautiful as I was walking, lit by the sun, down the street.
D. Walking down the street, I noticed how beautiful the city looked in the sunshine.
1. Understanding which flavors complement each other can take years of practice.
2. Following these basic tenets will allow you to produce recipes that your friends and family will love to share.
3. Once you've mastered flavor combinations, however, there's no end to the tasty experiments you can think up.
4. The key to developing a truly delicious and user-friendly recipe is to focus on flavor combinations and simplicity.
5. For kitchen experiments to become usable recipes, you should keep the user in mind and focus on clear, concise instructions .
Using the sentences above, which of the following sentence orders best forms an organized, logical paragraph?
A. 1' 3, 4, 5, 2 B.2, 1, 3, 5, 4 C.4, 1,3,5,2 D.5, 2, 1,4,3
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 4:53pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
English - Sammy, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 9:12am
This what I have but I'm not sure if it's correct.
1. A ; 2. C ;
English - gasner, Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 1:18pm
English - j, Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 2:14am
so what is the correct answer for question 1?