Posted by joy on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 2:41pm.
-----During french and Britsh fighting Washington declared that U.S.would not choose sides even though Hamilton wanted to support the British and Jefferson the French due to the FRANCO-AMERICAN ALLIANCE.
-(French Revolution )after reading this paraghaph below what do you think
French Revolution --
The French Revolution began in 1789 with some nonviolent restrictions on the king, but became more
hostile in 1792 when France declared war on Austria. Seeking help from America, the French pointed to the Franco-American
Alliance of 1778. Jeffersonians leaned toward helping France due to the treaty. Hamiltonians leaned toward helping England
due to economic benefits. Not wanting to get involved for fear of damage to the trade business, Washington gave the Neutrality
Proclamation, which made America neutral. This led to arguments between Americans and French. After fighting with the
French over such things as the Jay Treaty, the Americans came to peace with France in 1800. The French Revolution was not a war within a country, but a war that affected the world.
- U.S/history AP - Mary, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:27pm
What is your question, exactly?
- U.S/history AP - joy, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 3:32pm
to find the term in dots area first paragraph my answer is French Revolution is it right
- U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 4:33pm
The answer is in the passage you quoted above. You're looking for a document, not a war.
- U.S/history AP - joy, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 4:52pm
- U.S/history AP - joy, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 5:55pm
Sorry but I have to much sometimes the in front of me and I do nt see it I hope Is right if not do you mind this time to say it thank you for all your help.
Franco-American Alliance of 1778.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S/history AP - -----During french and Britsh fighting Washington declared that...
- U.S/history AP - --------During french and Britsh fighting Washington declared ...
- World History - 05.06 HC)Suppose a historian wanted to argue that the ...
- History - Which of the following was the provision in the Treaty of Paris 1763? ...
- American History - Hi, I need help on answering this question: To what extent ...
- US History - Can you please help me with these questions? After the Revolution, ...
- social studies HELP PLSS - 1. Which of the following was the provision in the ...
- Social Studies - what were some reasons for the french and indian war? Select ...
- Socorro studies - What were some resons for the French and Indian war? Select ...
- History 9 - 11. What was the impact of Minutemen during the revolutionary war? ...