Posted by Siman on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 2:06pm.
Someone HELP pleas.
3. One hundred twenty-five tickets have been sold for an event at a local theater. If this represents 25% of the capacity for the theater, which of the following is the capacity?
A. 156 B. 375 C.410 D. 500
4. In a bag of candy, there are five red candies for every two green candies. If there are 35 total candies in the bag, which of the following is the total number of green candies in the bag?
A.5 B. 10 C. 20 D. 25
5. An investor owns 50 shares of a stock worth $15.30 per share. Which of the following is the amount of money the investor would receive if he cashed in half of the shares of this stock?
c. $38,250.00 D. $76,500.00
- math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 3:58pm
3. .25x = 125
Solve for x.
4. 5:2 means 5 multiples of 7 = 35. Work it from there.
5. 50/2 * $15.30 = ?
- math - perona, Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 12:50pm
3- 156 4-10 5-382.50
- math - Cisy, Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 5:29pm
I believe number 3 is 500 or 375
- math - jenny, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 10:12am
3, answer = 500
4, answer = 10
5, 382. 50
- math - Lizzy, Monday, June 27, 2016 at 9:05pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 3. One hundred twenty-five tickets have been sold for an event at a local...
- algebra - One hundred twenty-five tickets have been sold for an event at a local...
- math - a movie theater has 250 seats. One hundred tickets have been sold. What ...
- Math 9 help - The local theater in Jamie's home town has a maximum capacity of ...
- precalculus algebra - Diane is a manager at a small movie theater. On Wednesday...
- Algebra - A movie theater manager wants to know how many adults and how many ...
- algebra - A movie theater has 400 seats. Tickets at the theater cost $8 for ...
- math - 30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show were...
- ratio - 30% of the tickets sold by a movie theater for the Friday night show ...
- Geometry - a movie theater sells tickets for $9.00 each. Senior citizens receive...