Posted by loka on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:59am.
Thoreau writes, "When our lives cease to be inward and private, conversation degenerates" to become
A. mindless and sterile.
B. seeking an advantage over others.
C. a fantasy about a fiction.
D. mere gossip.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 12:14pm
english - aditi, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 12:40pm
i think it must be D mere gossip
english - anonymous, Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 8:48pm
so what is it ?
english - ray, Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 6:31pm
english - ray, Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 6:44pm
ITS d I just took test mere gossip
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- nonfiction - Thoreau writes "When our lives cease to be inward and private ,...
- English literature - Thoreau writes, "When our lives cease to be inward and ...
- English - Which statement is always true of fiction? A. Essays and biographies ...
- literature - In "Life without Principle," Thoreau writes, "If my wants should be...
- English - What is the difference between modern fantasy and regular fantasy. Is ...
- English writing - Topic is It has been said that computers are taking over our ...
- english- writing - 1.In a two page double-space essay, using APA formatting, ...
- Literature - In The Call of the Wild, when London writes about "what a puppet ...
- liteature - In The Call of the Wild, when London writes about "what a puppet ...
- English - I am writing an essay based whether non fiction can equal or surpass ...