Posted by AngelWolfAssassin on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:06am.
Hello. I read a few words and I didn't know what they were. Here are the words; Maw, Modest, impish, and zorua. If someone could explain the meaning of these words, I would be VERY grateful! ;)
----- angel assassin
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:28am
"maw1 [maw] Show IPA
the mouth, throat, or gullet of an animal, especially a carnivorous mammal.
the crop or craw of a fowl.
the stomach, especially that of an animal.
a cavernous opening that resembles the open jaws of an animal: the gaping maw of hell.
the symbolic or theoretical center of a voracious hunger or appetite of any kind: the ravenous maw of Death."
Check your other words in the above dictionary.
Zorua isn't in that dictionary, so I
- Grammar - AngelWolfAssassin, Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:51am
Thanks :) that helped. Now... I... Am... The... Smartest... Person... Ever! LOL just kidding.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language arts 1 question please - edgar allen poe uses a pair of rhyming words ...
- Grammar...Writing - Hello, Does the following sentence contain a relative clause...
- Grammar and Composition - please check my answers: Write true if the statement ...
- English - There are 8 word cards on the blackboard. On one side there are ...
- English - i need a palindrome for: old cats who are forgetful (2 words), a ...
- Spelling - Hello, my daughter has to alphabetize a list of words that also ...
- Grammar and Composition - Hi, I'm working on my Learning Log of Vocabulary Words...
- vocab - Hello. I have got homework and I need help. Could you help me, please? ...
- Abnormal Psychology - The most common underlying feature associated with reading...
- Can you help me fix some words in the sentence..? - The language in the poem is ...