posted by rfvv on .
1. This time only the members of Group One can answer the questions.
2. This time only the memvers in Group One can answer the questions.
(Which preposition should I use? Can we use both prepositions? Which one is commonly used?)
3. Group One members only can answer the questions.
4. Only Group One members can answer the questions.
(Are both correct?)
5. The other groups should be quiet and later they can answer other questions. OK, now move on the Group Two. If you want to answer the questions, raise your hand. Don't say the answers if you are not pointed to. Got it?
(Would you check the passage as well? Thank you.)
1 and 2 -- both prepositions are correct.
3 and 4 -- both are correct.
5 -- correct.