The best way to do well on any test is to:
1. Pay very close attention in class -- from day 1.
2. Do all of the assignments thoughtfully and carefully.
3. Ask questions when you don't completely understand.
4. Read each reading assignment twice.
5. If you know basically what's going to be covered on a test, start reviewing the material several days before the test.
6. Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast just before the exam.
ela - how do i get a good grade on ela comprehension multiple choice test.
ela - any tips for ela assessment tomorrow
Reading/ELA - What is a good sentence for syringe?
ELA - How does SeaShells relate to ELA
ela 9 - what could be a good hook for the most dangerous game?
english (ELA) - what is another word for "spill"
English - He is a good English speaker. He speaks English well. He is good at ...
english - How many different ways can i rewrite this theme; Acceptance through ...
ELA - is this a good thesis statement Although Julietís suitors Paris and Romeo ...
ela, english - TRUE OR FALSE: It is imperative that you pace yourslef because ...