how to do i do good on a ela multiple choice comprehension test. like can you give me some tips?
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:54pm
The best way to do well on any test is to:
1. Pay very close attention in class -- from day 1.
2. Do all of the assignments thoughtfully and carefully.
3. Ask questions when you don't completely understand.
4. Read each reading assignment twice.
5. If you know basically what's going to be covered on a test, start reviewing the material several days before the test.
6. Get a good night's sleep and eat a good breakfast just before the exam.