Posted by joy on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:54pm.
1- -------.one of the ways that white southerners tried to keep blacks from voting.1st way they did this .This rule said that could only vote if your ancenstor voted in 1860.a.k.a. (MISSISSIPPI Plan).
2---------.as white southerners regained control of their governments they looked for ways to forbid blacks from voting.These were adopted with or in lieu of (literacy test)to stop them from being able to vote.In order to vote you had to pay which most blacks could not afford to do.
1- literacy tests
2- poll taxes
U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 3:36pm
U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:46pm
so 2 wrong?
U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:47pm
is it jim crow
U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:51pm
2 is poll taxes. You were right the first time.
U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:53pm
one more time
2 is poll taxes
U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 4:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - What can be inferred by the passage of the black codes? A. ...
- Social Studies - What can be inferred by the passage of the black codes? A. Many...
- U.S/history AP - ------------laws that kept white southerners in a superior ...
- history - a. Which statement about the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction is NOT...
- Government - After the passage of the 19th Amendment, white women _____. 1.)...
- Social Studies - What did white Southerners think the goal was of all ...
- U.S/history AP - 1)--------practice in the south of borrowing the money ...
- SS - How did the Radical Republican Reconstruction plan affect life in South ...
- Social Studies!!!!!!!!!!! - how did the radical republican reconstruction plan ...
- History - what did reconstruction fail to do in south carolina? A.readmit the ...