Posted by joy on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 12:35pm.
he War of 1812- also called the second The war of American Independence or by its opponents the derisive 1 (----) . U.S.declared war on Britain because they did not recognize our neutrality and interfered with our freedom of the 2(-----)shipping
My answers are:
Can you help me please? And thank you
- U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 1:03pm
AP US History students are expected to read and comprehend a lot. Try this again.
Your answer for 2 is correct.
- U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 1:21pm
IS it NEW ENGLAND
- U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 1:42pm
No. You're looking for the insulting (derisive) term the U.S. opponents called that war.
- U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:03pm
1-Mr James Madison's War
- U.S/history AP - Ms. Sue, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:32pm
- U.S/history AP - joy, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 2:45pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- U.S/history AP - he War of 1812- also called the second war of American ...
- U.S/history AP - The War of 1812-also called the second war of American ...
- Social Studies - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions...
- US History - In what why could the War of 1812 be considered the second American...
- History help please - In what why could the War of 1812 be considered the second...
- History - Why is the War of 1812 called the second war of independence? I have b...
- American History - American soldiers first faced guerilla tactics during which ...
- hard history question - hi, what was the other european nation besides france ...
- Reading - 1. Of the following characters, the one you learn the most about in “...
- social studies - Why did the british think its military forces were superior to ...