Posted by rfvv on .
1. Jenny's family are/is following her. She is taking a walk with her family.
2. Yujin is watering plants with a watering can. Her brother is digging with a trowel. Her father is also watering plants with a watering pot. What is Yujin doing? She is watering with her family.
3. Four ducks are swimming in the pond.
4. Four ducks are moving on the pond.
(Would you check the sentences? Correct any errors, please.)
1. family is following
2. Yujin is gardening with her family.
Yujin is watering some plants.
3 is better than 4.