Posted by jake plzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzz on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:36pm.
9-The colorful koi drift lazily in the pond,just below the water's surface. 10-These fish are a silent parade of reds and golds and oranges. 11-you can hear the sound of water as it passes over rocks on it's course through the gardens.
1-which sentence should be added after sentence 10 to provide the additional sensory details?
a-I like to look at all of natures's creatures, whether fish, birds, or animals.
b-The park is especially beautiful when many visitors have gone home.
c-The scents of nearby rosemary and eucalyptus embrace you.
d-I have not invited my friend to join me in this quiet place.
2-in dentence 11 wat word wud replace sound to create an onomatopeia
3-in sentence 11 on it's course is best written
a-on its' course
b-on its course
c-on it is course
d- correst as is
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:39pm
All are correct! :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Tony would like yo build a circular pond with depth of 1.5 feet in her ...
- englsih - Usually, the koi pond is quiet, a lovely place for daydreaming or ...
- geometry - write the argument below in symbols to determine whether it is valid ...
- College Physics - Part A) A 2.2 kg rock is released from rest at the surface of ...
- physics - a)a box having mass of 500kg is placed on a horizontal surface.find ...
- Physics - A fish swimming in a pond looks up at a dragonfly flying 45 cm above ...
- physics - 9. a fish is 5.0 ft below the surface of a still pond. At what angle ...
- science - a stone is falled from a tower of height of 500 m into a pond water. ...
- math - I need help with the following question: While fishing on a lake, you see...
- Physics - A sound wave is incident on a pool of fresh water. The sound enters ...