Posted by jake plzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzz on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:44pm.
1-Natue is in top form in this stunning spot. 2-I enjoy nature on a weekend hike and even in my backyard. 3-This is a place of still water, of slow moving fish called koi, and of great green trees. 4-Perhaps you have already guessed the place. 5-I have in mind. 6-It's the koi pond at city park botanical gardens. 7-On a hill just above the pond is a shady rock. 8-The gentle breeze that blows across the hill cools and soothes the body and spirit.
1. At the beginning of the 1st paragraph, which sentence would best be added to establish the authors purpose?
a-When i'm tired, i go to a nearby park to read and relax.
b-I have found one of the most natural and peaceful places in our city.
c-A certain city park offers many types of recreational activities.
d-One large park is conveniently near my house and attracts a lot of attention.
2-which sentence does not belong in the essay.
3. how are sentences 4 and 5 best written
a-Perhaps you've already guessed the place i have in mind.
b-Perhaps you've already guessed the place, I have in mind.
c-Perhaps you've already guessed. The place i have in mind.
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:48pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- english - jake plzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzz, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:55pm
according to my best predictions
- english - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:03pm
I agree with your first answer. I disagree with the other two.
- english - jake plzzzzzzzzzz help plzzzzzz, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:05pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 10:07pm
Now they're all right. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Lit-Please help - We had to read An Essay on Criticism by Alexander pope...
- English - 1. There are five pictures on the pages. Look at the picture on the ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:31am. 1. It was ...
- Grammar and Composition - i need the last paragraph revised by a tutor . (...
- englsih - Usually, the koi pond is quiet, a lovely place for daydreaming or ...
- Literature - This is my observational essay on my backyard; is it alright? There...
- math - Debbie traveled by boat 5 miles upstream to fish in her favorite spot. ...
- Math Word Problem - Debbie traveled by boat 5 miles upstream to fish in her ...
- english - SYNONYMS WORD MATCH WORD 1.FIND PLACE 2.HELP HALT 3.FOE LIKE 4.GRAND ...
- english - 9-The colorful koi drift lazily in the pond,just below the water's ...